Caesarean Birth Class Randwick
My caesarean birth class will take you through what to expect during the birth process.
Having all the information about a caesarean birth will give you an increased sense of control and confidence that you are making the best choices for you and your baby.
The content of the class:
- What to expect in your third trimester. What’s normal and what’s not; potential concerns that need to be checked; preparing your body for caesarean birth
- What is involved in a planned caesarean birth? What to bring to hospital; pre-admission clinics; what to expect on the day; what happens if labour starts before my planned date
- Ways to create your own environment for your birth in the theatre
- Antenatal expressing of colostrum
- The important first hours after birth. Skin to skin; initiating the first breastfeed; vitamin K and hepatitis B recommendations for baby at birth
- Postnatal recovery, pain relief and wound care
If you’d like to make an enquiry, you can do so on our enquiry form or by calling 0409 920 893.
Caesarean Birth (2 hrs)
$160 per couple
$250 per couple